Dip Coating for Staging
The machinery has three different paint tanks which can be changed as many times you prefer. The loading and unloading has to be done manually on the front side of the REU-dip coating.
An additional drip off sheet transports the residual liquid back into the paint tank.
The heating, a fan heater on the front side, can be freely chosen: OFF/ COLD/ HEAT. An integrated sensor for temperature assessment switches off automatically when the temperature is reached.
Way of Operation
- The machinery is going to be loaded with 52 single parts in the lengths of 0.30 to 3.15 m
- Two push buttons must be pushed simultaneously to start the machinery
- Paint tank moves upwards and the chain conveyor moves forward to the next plank
- Singly planks are going to be dipped consecutively into paint tank
- After the immersion process (immersion time freely selectable) the paint tank is going to move downwards
- Unloading of the immersed planks and repeated loading with the not impregnated single parts
- This process takes place several times
- The last immersion process is completed when the paint tankis going to move downwards again
- Paint tanks must be closed up with a cover to protect against dirt, dust and frost
- Protective cover has to setup on the machinery
- Colour container hydraulically lowerd to the change
- switchgear cabinet with starting tracer
(Click for Zoom)